Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yikes!

Will power has been in short supply around here these last few days and I need to get on blogging it so that I can just MOVE ON.  Gawds.   Sugar Salt Sugar Salt.  Its a freaking roller coaster.

Today I went for my first run back on the program.  My running buddy has happily let us move back to re-do week 2 of the couch 2 5K program.  My hip is still sore, but not like it was.  I felt better at the end of the run, then I did at the beginning.  That's progress.  I've iced it out tonight, and I'm going to get on the foam roller and take care of it tonight with that too.

Food.... has been a DISASTER.   The birthday dinner was the first step and I should have really stuck to my guns.  I guess I'm going to have to learn that disappointing other people is better then disappointing myself.... this is a hard long lesson to learn.

Monday:
egg cheese biscuit - 350
coffee - 30
2c Amys low fat Butternut Squash Soup - 200
4 slices bread - 200
2 slices cheese - 160
1T icbinb - 45
5 raw almonds - 35
1 package better oats - 170
3 brownies - 450
Sm bag movie theater popcorn w/ butter - 650
1 package twizzlers - 600

total calories - 2,890
I was doing great until the afternoon and the brownies landed on my desk.  I reached for one, and managed to eat three.  

Tuesday was not that much better:
yogurt - 270
coffee x2 - 60
cake - 300
Penna Pasta - 300
Pasta sauce - 70
veg - 45
Almonds - 35
package better oats - 170
14c raw oats - 75
2 brownies - 300
handful of candy - 100
Roasted Chicken - 420
1.5c mixed veg - 100

todays total: 2,245

better, but the sugar kick has got to stop.  I've been pounding the water and I've got my focus back for tomorrow.  

Chiro appointment, oatmeal breakfast, chiro at lunch - subway sandwich - good dinner.   I can do it.

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you! We can do this. We can get right back on the wagon. It starts today!!

    I am going to only eat 1500 calories today to get myself back on the band wagon!

    It stinks because I have already ate about 558 calories this morning. And I had a diet dr. pepper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeppers!! Back on the wagon, I did a lot better today. I'm still shaking that sugar crutch off my back, but its looking up!


    Diet Dr. Pepper is pure evil!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete