Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Success!

Got up this morning to a hearty breakfast, did about an hour of weight lifting, had a good lunch at Specs, bought a valentines gift for the Husbeast, helped a friend make some "diaper cakes" for a baby shower that is coming up, got some great food at the market and came home and had almost the same dinner as last night, because it was so stink'n awesome.   Watched some BL on netflix (Season of Sam), and am posting this up before reading in bed.  

Awesome day.

Food:
bfast (590)
eggs - 155
1.5 jenni-o sweet italian turkey sausage -  240
green onion - 5
2 slices toast - 100
1T HP sauce - 60
coffee - 30
lunch (596)
1.5c coleslaw (vinegar kind) - 140
4 deviled egg halves - 256
2 sm bags of pop chips - 200
diet rootbeer - 0
snack
coffee - 30
snack 2
Chiobani lemon yogurt - 140
dinner (511)
1/2 spaghetti squash - 44
1.5 jenni-o spicy italian sausage - 240
onion - 12
pasta sauce - 70
2 slices bread - 100
1T icbinb - 45
dessert (300)
3/4c ice cream - 200
1/2c cherries (frozen) - 100

total calories - 2,167


So, I've been hitting the 1900 - 2300 calories range for this week.   I certainly could have gone without the yogurt this afternoon, or the dessert tonight.  I had forgotten about that yogurt actually, when I decided that I was going to have ice cream tonight.  A good lesson to track in one place all my weekend food.

However, I am feeling good about this calorie range. I'm eating well - there was some "junk" in there, but pop chips and diet pop are a significant change in my dietary habits.  I mean. I LOOKED at the calories on the bags of chips before deciding.  Whoa.  Who is this masked woman? 

I did one of the quick online basal metabolic rate tests. I'm sure that this are not entirely accurate, but I do think that they are a pretty close range enough to be usable.   

My daily calories burned are 2094.  That is should I lay in bed and do nothing (might I remind you we live in a three story townhome, so I see a good amount of stairs in a day).  So for now, I'm going to aim for good foods, and a calorie range of 1,900 - 2,300.  

I'm going to be checking back in on this BMR every 10lbs lost, so that I can stay on top of the less calories that I need to haul my decreasing a$$ around each day!!

I'm excited for my Weigh-in tomorrow - my first "goal weight" weigh in is on Wednesday.  I'm kinda pumped.... Icelandic Ponies here I come!!

And now... for my inspiration, I shall instate the PONY OF THE DAY.....todays icelandic pony is brought to you by this website.


adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment