Monday, February 13, 2012

Meatless Monday Night Dinner!

Food for today was pretty great!  Tonight, I got in a walk with the dog and Husbeast.  I need to start up with the weights again.  I'm slightly scared, considering what I did to my hip, but I think that at the end of this week I should make it a goal to get at least 1 workout in.

I need another good nights sleep, it's nice and chilly tonight, which means I get to snuggle up under the covers and put my icy fingers under the Husbeast to leech heat from him.  Happy life!!!  :D

I indulged this afternoon. There were home-made cookies put on my desk.  I went and made my oatmeal and told myself that if I could eat all my oatmeal, and still desiring the cookie, that I could have a couple.  Which was three.  

Tonight's dinner was amazing. I actually didn't feel hungry for the rest of the night and the afternoon after my snacks.   So I'm really pleased that the calorie count for today is down.  I'm listening a little bit more to the body!!!  Go Me!

Also, I'm REALLY happy about having a larger breakfast, I think that this is helping, so I'm going to keep it up.  I was going to have another yogurt for dessert tonight, but I totally forgot about it!

Food:
bfast (520)
Egg cheese biscuit
Chiobani - Blood Orange - greek yogurt - 140
Coffee - 30
lunch (497)
Which Wich - Buffalo chicken! My fav (no cheese) - 497
Diet Dr. Pepper - 0
Snack(470)
1 package Better oats - blueberry - 170
1/2c nude oats - 150
3 chocolate chip cookies - 150
Dinner (347)
1 lrg sweet potato - 162
1T icbinb - 45
18 asparagus - 60
1c mixed veg - 80

Calories today: 1,834


PONY of THE DAY!!!  I did this for you and me, Icelandic pony!!! 



courtesy of this site

No comments:

Post a Comment