Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Food

Today was pretty good food wise, I am still very pleased with my hitting my goal weight today! Weee!  I took this afternoon off, as I had to go and renew my drivers license, OMG what a mess that was.   There is 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.  However, I am now renewed, and ready to rock and roll behind the wheel.

I am excited for the next time this has to happen and how much different my picture will look.

Okay - dog got a short walk this evening as it was pouring earlier, and we are tired now.  Quick 8 blocks, and back in the house.

Food Today:
bfast (610)
sm banana - 90
Egg Cheese biscuit - 350
coffee - 30
yogurt - 140
snack (120)
2x praline - 120
lunch (668)
1can progresso light new england clam chowder - 200
4 slices bread - 200
2 slices swiss cheese - 140
1T icbinb - 45
5 raw almonds - 35
1tsp peanut butter - 48
snack (233)
Grande non fat latte - 133
Starbucks fuit chew things - 100
Dinner (660)
gnocchi - 320
1.5 Jenni-O spicy italian sausage - 220
1tsp Pesto - 55
1.5c spinach - 65

Total Calories: 2,291

This is a bit higher then I have been eating, but totally in range.  Lunchtime I was stuffed, and these aren't my normal eating times, so I had already forgotten that I had a banana before I went to work when I was tracking my calories at the office.   Lunch lasted me through until 4pm.  I had a coffee and the fruit snack while waiting to pick up the Husbeast at the office, since I took off this afternoon with the car.

Once again, SUGAR, invaded.   However, on a good note - the damn King Cake from yesterday was waiting for me on my desk again when I got in.  I let it sit there most of the morning before I just took it into the office kitchen to let the "wolves" fall on it.  That was the last that I thought about that damn thing.  I should have done that way sooner.

Right, I have to get to bed early. I am going to get up and take the dog walking in the morning, I have a brunch and pedi with some girlfriends tomorrow at 11, so I'm going to have to get my tail moving in the morning to get everything in.

No comments:

Post a Comment