Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mid-week slump / C2 5K - W3D1

I turned the frown upside down today.  This was not a great morning for me, ass earlier post, but then I managed to get through it. I went into the building stairwell - run up a flight of stairs, walked down and thought good thoughts!

The real bad news.... I did my Week 3 Day 1 of the Couch to 5K today. Finished and came into the house and realized that my hip was totally screwed again. Its like it was a week and a half ago.  I don't know what it is. Maybe its the pavement - I didn't seem to have this big an issue with it when I'm running on the dirt.  I did 3mile on Sunday night (walking) and it was fine. 

So, I'm going to take this as a sign that running in the 'hood is not going to happen for me, until I get a little lighter, stronger and fitter.   I`ve got to make a change, and that is that I'm going to have to go to the gym, or go to the park.  I know which one the dog would like better!  

Okay - food:

bfast (520)
egg cheese biscuit - 350
coffee - 30
Chiobani lemon yogurt - 140
lunch (503)
3 slices double fiber bread - 150
4 slices swiss cheese - 280
1 lr tomato - 33
1T mayo - 40
Snack (480)
hot chocolate satchel - 110
Coffee - 30
Oatmeal packages x2 - 340
Dinner (385)
6oz ground lean turkey w/ tagine spiced - 213
3/4c Mixed veggies - 60
1/2c onion - 12
1/2 acorn squash - 100

total calories today:  1,888

TODAY I HAD NO CANDY!!!!!!!   Victory for me.. and you Icelandic Pony(ies) of the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment