Thursday, February 16, 2012

Back at the weights!

Today I actually managed to get in some weight training. It wasn't much, but its more then not doing anything!

Work today was hell.   Someone brought in a King Cake and well. Yep, I ate some.  three effing slices.  Gawds. Its that sugar crush. I knew better then to have a single slice... an hour later I had justified three.  Keep working Tammy.  Keep working. 

I'm proud that I stayed in my calorie range today, I came home, walked, did a little workout, and ate a reasonable dinner.  Even though my mind wanted to snack, I didn't let it. I keep saying, "my stomach isn't growling, so I can't be hungry". 

After work I took the dog out for a walk, did about 15min worth - my hip is again, getting better, but I don't trust it and every time I have to get up and down the stairs I'm fearing the worst.  Rawr.  This thing is so frustrating.

I have also yelled at the Husbeast tonight, we are both in a foul mood, and its the little things that are getting under our skin.  Taxes, work, housecleaning, food... of course, I'm mad that I'm not thin and perfect and this is "of course" his fault. Gawds, seriously, I must be getting close to my period, I am a GRUMPY BEAR!

Mostly I'm worried that I am not going to make my first goal... and that it will be because I ATE STUPID A$$ CAKE.   WHY DID I DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?  I'm going to be super annoyed at myself tomorrow if I blew it on cake today.

anyway...onto more interesting things.

Weights:  I only have one 25lb dumbbell.  So all these are done 1 arm at a time, except as noted.

Bent over row (R/L): 10, 10, 10, 10
Military Press (R/L): 5, 6, 7, 5
2 arm upright front row: 8, 8, 8, 8
bicep curls (R/L): 4, 4, 4, 4

Yeah....my curls were pretty weak, but its a start!

Food:
bfast (740)
1.5c Dorset fruit & seed muesli - 630
Skim Milk - 80
Coffee - 30
Lunch (616)
1 can Heinz beans - 300
2 slice toast - 100
2 eggs - 156
1T HP Sauce - 60
Snack (440)
coffee - 30
King Cake - 410
Dinner (347)
3c mixed greens - 24
1/2c chick peas - 143
1 hard boiled egg - 78
1/2c shredded beets - 37
3 slices cucumber - 3
1/3c red peppers - 10
1T Parmesan cheese - 22
1T Avocado vinaigrette - 30

Total Calories: 2,143


No pony tonight.  :(  I'm not in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment