Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Lunch Mitigation

I did my 30min walk this morning, I did my weights right after, but that 1,600 calorie lunch was weighing on my mind.

My lunch buddy called, because I texted her the amount we ate at lunch and said that she was going to drive to the post office but thought that maybe I was interested in walking with her.

Umm, hell yes!   We ended up completing 5.5km (3.43miles).  It was good. I feel better about the day. 

Dinner is going to be smaller then I first predicted, so I'm going to try and shave off a couple hundred calories from there.

2 comments:

  1. You know I think that is a way to teach us boundaries and how to work in those big meals into our lives. We are all going to have those big meal days and we just need to learn how to compensate by eating less the rest of the day or exercise. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks Liz! Yes, there has to be some balance, I keep swining too far to one side, then back to the other. This walk really helped though! And made me more mindful of how hard it is to compensate for overeating!

      Delete