Saturday, February 4, 2012

Back to Training!

Weights today!!!!    I was joined by a girlfriend of mine as we went to a session on power/weightlifting today.  I didn't know how I was going to hold up in the hip department, but it was excellent.  Once I'm done here, it's going to get iced and stretched out again.  

We were three from 11 - 1pm  lifting with lots of other people, so it was low rep, high on speed and power.   Great full body workout, and I'm tired!   Lunch that was provided, it was low on nutrition and high on calories, but since we were working so hard I'm not going to be too concerned about it.

The Husbeast made an amazing breakfast for us.  eggs cooked in tomatoes with toast.   SO delish.



Tonight we have dinner out with friends for a birthday - we are going to go for sushi.  My plan is to make sure to eat the leftovers from yesterday before we go, so that I'm slightly full, and then drink a LOT of water/tea to help keep me filled up while I'm there.   But I'm looking forward to some spicy tuna, sashimi and edemame!


Food (so far):
bfast
1 lrg tomato - 33
1 egg - 78
.4 oz cheese - 36
2 slices toast - 100
1T icbinb - 45
1tsp peanut butter - 47
coffee - 30
snack
chocolate chip cookie lara bar - 230
lunch
3 med slices pepperoni pizza - 850
snack
coffee - 30
pre dinner
2oz Chicken breast - 85
1T franks Red hot wing sauce - 0
1/4c cauliflower - 6
2 beets - 44

Total - 1,614


My estimation for this evening:

3 pc spicy tuna roll - 200
2 pc california roll - 75
4 salmon sashimi - 156
1/2c edemame - 29
1 glass champagne - 78

estimated total: 538

so if this happens it will be approx 2,152

So that is what I'm shooting for!!

1 comment:

  1. That tomato eggs looks amazing! Glad your back in the saddle again!

    ReplyDelete