Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Long Weekend!!

Ahhhh Long weekends are the best.  

Yesterday we had a big night with friends over and lots of food.  I need to make a better plan before we do that again, I don't need to eat 3.5 slices of pizza.  that is just crazy talk.

Today has been better.  Food is good.  I got convinced to go out for lunch again, which was poor on my part, but I'm not going to let that ruin my day.  She did try to get me to go out for dinner with them again this evening, but I told her that my diet doesn't allow for eating out that much in one day, so we would have to pass.  Felt quite proud of that actually.

I have 50lbs to go right now, and that's a big goal for 3 months. I can't be waisting it on eating out when we have a fridge full of great veggies that we bought yesterday!

Husbeast is at the office today, so I'll be making dinner and I'm about to go have a shower when this is done. 

I walked the dog for 30minutes at a good clip this morning. Hip is feeling good.  No soreness from the walking.   I then did my weights for the day.  Very proud.

Bent over row:
right arm: 3 sets 10 reps
left arm: 3 sets 10 reps
Military press
right arm: 3 sets 5 reps, 7 reps, 8 reps
left arm: 3 sets  5 reps, 7 reps, 8 reps
Upright row - 2 handed:
3 sets - 10 reps
Bicep curls:
right arm: 3 sets 4 reps
left arm: 3 sets 4 reps

I have my food planned out for the day, so I'm going to post it now so that I don't have to worry - this IS what I'm going to do for the day and that is that.

****O.M.G.  I just went to the website for La Mad and looked at the calories.  Sweet zombie jebuz, good think I worked out today.   That... is crazy.   I'm going to have to really buckle down this week.  REALLY.BUCKLE.DOWN.   Yeah, eating out is just really not worth it at all.


 Food:
bfast (370)
2 packages better oats - 340
coffee- 30
lunch (1625)
"La Madeline" cup of Tomato soup - 270
Spinach quiche - 1010
bread - 100
butter - 45
lemon tart - 200
snack (30)
coffee - 30
dinner (702)
1c rice - 242
2c "Tammys Dog food" - 460*

total calories: 2,697

*Tammy's dog food is - 2 onions, 1 pkg Jennie O ground turkey (97/3), pepper, taco seasoning, 3c frozen mixed veg. Looks horrible, tastes great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment