Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday foods

ug.    best laid plans get shot to hell.  Food was horrible,  I stayed away from all the sodas, but the chips, sweets and crackers got me.   Fug.  The Husbeast and I did get in a very good brisk 3 mile walk with the dog after we got home and that really helped.

Breakfast was amazing.  Orange Polentina.... YUM, we used zero fat yogurt instead of the cheese, and about a quarter of the honey it called for.  Yummy and sweet enough.

So I'll just get to it.  Food today:

bfast(525)
orange polentina - 300
coffee - 30
2 slices bread - 100
1T peanut butter - 95
snack (220)
16 wheat thins (reduced fat) - 130
1T low fat cream cheese - chive - 70
coffee - 20
lunch (848)
6oz chicken - 223
2oz stuffing - 320
1/2c mashed potato - 100
cucumber salad - 75
16 wheat thins - 130
snack (455)
1 med Cherry Tart - 300
1 lrg cake ball - 55
15 chips - 100
dinner (448)
1 can Amy's tomato bisque - 218
1 slice bread - 50
1 Jenni-O spicy italian sausage - 160
3T mustard - 20

Total calories: 2,496

amazing what out of control, mindless eating can do.   Sad, truly.  I'm sorry Ponies.  I'm going to do better this week!

4 comments:

  1. What I love about you is how you keep your food log honest! The reason I never lost weight on all my attempted times before was that I wasn't honest with myself. I would think "Oh, this doesn't really count!" I'm so much better now. Sometimes I'll still think that, but I'll write it down anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Carrie Ann, We have to be honest with ourselves that is necessary for us to lose weight.

    Tammy, you can do this! I know I am feeling the same way. Mindless eating is killing me the last 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE can get'er done!!! Honesty, and thinking. Now I have to apply the latter to myself before eating.

      Delete
  3. Its hard, in the past I've eliminated the "things I didnt want to see" from my food logs. You know, its hard sometime, but I really want to do this... and I really need for me, to know the real reason that I'm fat. I EAT TOO MUCH JUNK.

    If I dont see it and change it. I might never change. I don't want to be this size anymore.

    :) I'm glad to see that honesty worked for you! There is HOPE!

    ReplyDelete