Saturday, February 4, 2012

Friday catch up

It was Friday yesterday, and I had a friend coming to spend the night so I didn't get a chance to get on the puter!

I had my second chiro adjustment at noon yesterday and everything was mucho better!  My neck is still getting back into it, but my hip is so much better!    I actually trotted down the stairs this morning without thinking!

That's progress.

Friday Food:
bfast
egg, cheese biscuit - 350
coffee - 30
lunch
12inch roasted chicken sub - 545
22 snapea peas - 130
1 sugar cookie - 75
snack
44 snapea crisps - 260
diet coke - 0
5 gummies - 50
dinner
5oz skiness boneless chicken breast grilled - 214
2T franks red hot wing suace - 0
3 med beets - 66
1/2c cauliflower - 13
1/4T evoo - 30
snack
1strawberry - 4
2 blackberries - 4
2 raspberries - 4
1 liberte coconut yogurt - 270

Total calories: 2,045

Not great, but not terrible.  I let my snacking slide in the afternoon and I know why.   I didn't each lunch until past 1pm.   After breakfast at 8.30, that is just WAY too long to let it go.  My chiro appointment took forever and instead of being done at 2.15, I was done at 12.50, and that really was too long to wait for food.  

I got back to work and inhaled my sandwich, accepted a cookie that I shouldn't have and went on a hunt for food.   So better prep for this next time - then no "hangry" tammy food seeking.  

Other then that, I'm quite pleased with how I'm going. Things are well on thier way.

No comments:

Post a Comment