Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Weigh In

Got up and weighed in!

Feb 12, 2012 - 297.6lbs.

That's down 5.8lbs from last Sunday, but only down .2lbs from the week before.   I have been doing some fluctuating in changing my eating, and exercise.  So I'm happy with this.   I have 6 days to get to 296 - my goal for that date.  I'm hoping to get down to around 294, so I'm going to work hard.

I haven't updated my goals yet - but I'm going to, I'm going to aim to lose 20lbs a month for three months.  I know that is a significant loss/change of behavior.  I am going to be uncomfortable, and keep my focus.

WOOWOO~

That being said, we are having our "gaming" day with friends, and they are particularly uncaring about the calories that they consume.  Today is going to be a challenge, but I'm up for it.

Right Pony... I'm doing this for me and you

Today...Pony of the Day is brought to you by this website.



1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome loss! A friend of mine has said "Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!"

    ReplyDelete