Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Better!

Wow, do I feel better today with my eating.  Yesterday at this time I was panicked and freaking.  Today, I've had two 600 calorie meals and feel so much better.

Well - breakfast was spread out.   Banana at home.  Egg biscuit at the office at 8.30.  Coffee at 9.  Yogurt at 10.30.   So I guess its grazing.  (610 calories)

Just finished my lunch about 20 minutes ago.   4 deviled egg halves, 2c coleslaw, 1 bag of pop chips, 1 diet dr. pepper, I piece of baklava.  (643 calories)

I have my oatmeal and another yogurt for a snack this afternoon - but I'm not likely going to need both, but if I did it would be (310 calories).

Tonight's dinner is the super yummy, super low calorie meal of spaghetti squash, with ground turkey, onion & pasta sauce, with spinach side. (375 calories)

So Today is looking like an awesome 1,938 calorie day!  Super pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment