Sunday, February 5, 2012

Salty Sunday

SALTY !!!!!!!   Yesterday's lunch and last nights sushi dinner turned ugly with 3 glasses of champagne, and surprise dessert.   Today I am bloated and swollen with the massive salt and carb intake.

Weight In:  an unsurprising 303.4

I also spent most of today helping a friend with her pre for a babyshower.

Yesterdays dinner gave way to a carb-a-rific Sunday.  Bleck.  That's why I hate to go out to dinner like that.   But, it has to be done some days.

food today:
bfast
2 eggs - 155
3/4c Turkey black bean mix - 200
2 slices toast - 100
coffee - 30
lunch
2 slices bread - 100
1T peanut butter - 95
1T jam - 50
snack
1 grande skinny latte - 133
1 pumpkin bread - 390 (??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy cr@p!)
snack 2
1 vanilla cupcake - 380 (*sigh*)
dinner
3 Heart smart bisquick pancakes -  325
2T maple syrup - 200
1T icbinb - 45
1/2c mixed berries - 35

total today:  2,238

So eating today was carbs, carbs, carbs, carbs and carbs...... great.   buh,,,, I can't wait to get back to veggies and lighter dinners this week.

2 comments:

  1. Weekends are always tough for me. I have a work-based schedule structure during the week, but all that extra time on the weekends can be difficult. I make sure to keep extra busy to avoid grazing on snacks.

    I never realized how much sodium was in the foods I ate until I started eating better. You can definitely feel a difference in your body with and without sodium bloat! :[

    I also wish pumpkin bread (and all delicious breads, for that matter) had fewer calories. That was a shock for me when I started to eat healthier. It's the flour and sugar and whatnot. I found a great recipe this week on Pinterest for a single-serve microwave no-crust pumpkin pie - 75 calories, and a delicious sweet little treat! [http://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/healthy-recipes/10-mouthwatering-low-calorie-desserts?page=2]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to look up this recipie - I love all things pumpkin!!

    I'm through the salt/sugar roller coaster now. Phew! Back on the tracks.

    :)

    ReplyDelete