Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Weigh In

First thing... weigh in. 

I guess I never decided on an official weigh in day, but I try to weigh everyday (and write it on my pink sticky notes next to the computer), but don't want to bother to post it.  I did update the side bar with each day I tracked, and am VERY pleased with the trend.

Today's weigh in:  297.8lbs.  That's -8.8lbs

I'm still 2 weeks out from my -10 goal, so I'm very pleased!!!!!!!  Keeping on going just as I am now and I should be in good shape for that first goal. :)

We had some friends over for breakfast today.   I am not used to cooking for a big crowd, so I'm glad they brought along some mini kolache's to add to the mix.  It was 11.15 before we ate anything!  So really it was brunch. 

I made "healthy-ish" pancakes.  I mixed Bisquick, Bobs Red Mill 12 grain pancake mix, eggs, & water.  Mixed with a strong arm and then in a pan with fat free spray.

I counted it all out and each pancake was 1/2c batter (used my measuring cup to pour into the pan) and came in at 190 calories. Not too bad, they were a good size.   I'm only just getting hungry now, and its been 5 hours since we ate.    I've got dinner planned out, so I'll be down getting that ready once I'm done here!

Hip.... its feeling better, not 100% YET, but much better.  This morning I was moving around with no pain, just a slight stiffness.  Now, after some stairs, in and out with the dog to the groomers, rough housing a little with the friends kids, and standing all morning...its feeling tired and sore.   More ice tonight and back to bed early. 


Food:
brunch
2 pancakes - 380
2T Maple Syrup - 104
2T mixed berries (blue, black & rasp) - 25
1T icbinb - 45
3 coffee's - 90
4 mini kolache's - 120
snack
5 raw almonds - 35
dinner
1can heinz beans - 244
3 slices Natures own double fiber bread - 150
2 slice provolone cheese - 160
3/4c mixed veg - 60
1T HP sauce - 60
1/2 italian sausage (leftovers ftw!) - 180

Total calories: 1,653

EDIT::  changed up the dinner to include the last sausage from dinner a few days ago and left off with the evening snack.    Its 8.30pm and I'm not hungry anyway!  :)


4 comments:

  1. Great job! Sounds like you are moving right along! It feels great to approach goals before schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally! hitting this goal is going to feel great! as great as my newly "not tight" waistbands!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Amazing loss! Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete