Sunday, January 22, 2012

Falling back into old habits


 
Today was my day of rest, and I was needing it. 

My joints are sore, my muscles are sore, my head is sore.  I was looking forward to a fun day of meeting up with some friends to have Dim sum and celebrate the Chinese New Year (Jan 23... Year of the Black Water Dragon). 

But, I think that really, I was already making excuses for how much I was going to eat.  I'm guessing at my calories for dim sum because I don't really know.  I certainly controlled myself more then I would have typically.  But, its salty, fatty doughy food.  And this afternoon I let it slip. 

I should have come home, ate some oatmeal and fruit, but I wanted ice cream, and Muscat Grape Gummies from the Chinese grocery, and then I wanted cheese with dinner.  That is the horrible continuation of last night terrible eating.

blah.

Food today:

1 WW Pita - 220
2T Peanut butter - 215
1.5T Jam - 150
coffee - 30

Dim sum - 800
9 gummies - 180

ice cream - 160

scrambled eggs - 155
cheese - 220
hot sauce - 0
pita - 220

total: 2,350

So I can already FEEL the salt building up in my body.  My feet are swollen and I'm headachey and puffy.  Great work there Tammy...way to be.   Monday is coming, time to up the water and work harder at controlling what gets in front of me.

Lunches at home this week, water and good breakfasts.  Buckling down.  I'm going to get three sets of my weights in tomorrow.   Yes Yes Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment