Thursday, January 19, 2012

Couch 2 5K - Day 2

Day 2 - Made it without any problems!   I think the run has helped, my legs have been on fire all day, but I'm feeling better now.  The kettle bell had the desired effect and I am feeling it.  I can't wait to look back at this day months from now and LARF out loud at how weak I am right now.   

I had a number of temptations today, and I managed to say no to them all.  Very pleased.   My co-worker is a little woman that ALWAYS has candy, chocolate and cookies etc etc on her desk. People are always stopping in and munching.  I just didn't look today. 

No point in oogling what I can't have don't want.

Got home in good time and climbed upstairs to get changed.   Today's run was actually really excellent.  Day 2, so its not like we are going MILES but we were chatty, the dog was good(he always is though), and the time went by fast. We were getting a little sweaty and tired at the end.  Just what we needed.

We covered a total distance of 2.99km (1.86miles).

Day 1 -3 are the same:
Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.Five min cool-down.

Food today was good (as stated earlier!):
Bfast
Liberte Greek Yogurt/Blackberry – 270
Coffee with creamer – 30
Lunch
PB&J Sammich x 2
    Natures Own Double Fiber bread x 4 slices 200
    2T Natural peanut butter - 210
    1.5T raspberry jam – 150
3T leftover Turkey pasta sauce - 200
Afternoon snack
Plum spice oatmeal package – 160
Dinner
Ground turkey meatloaf 6oz – 375
2T HP sauce - 60
Brussle sprouts – 90
1/2 T Icbinb - 23
5 raw almonds - 35

T
otal: 1,803

I
'm happy with that!   Okay - so I have to get on finding a fat pic that I can use.  This is going to be difficult as I typically avoid cameras like vampires avoid toothpicks.  But I keep seeing all the successful bloggers and their amazing pre-post transformations.   So I want that too!   I will set myself to the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment