Monday, January 23, 2012

Meatless Monday, Weights & Weigh In

MEATLESS Monday!   I come home at lunch and watch The Chew most days - it is bliss being so close to the office.  Today they had meatless monday as the theme and it fit well into today's eating, so we decided to skip the meat tonight at dinner to round out the day as veggie only.

After work I got in a 20min walk with the dog, and then hit my weights program.  I was determined to get in three sets.  AND I DID!!

Set 1.
10 sumo squats with KB between legs /crunches - 50
15 KB swings / planks - 15 count
10 KB High Clean pulls - Right arm /wall sits - 25 count
10 KB High Clean pulls - Right arm / push ups - 20

Set 2.10 sumo squats with KB between legs / crunches - 40
15 KB swings / planks - 12 count
10 KB High Clean pulls - Right arm / wall sits - 25 count
10 KB High Clean pulls - Right arm / push ups - 20

Set 3.10 sumo squats with KB between legs / crunches - 50
15 KB swings / planks - 12 count
10 KB High Clean pulls - Right arm / wall sits - 25 count
10 KB High Clean pulls - Right arm / push ups - 20

And here I am... all done and sweaty.

 


The dog was less impressed......




















Food was much better today,  ate well, and enjoyed my food, but didn't feel panicy or like I needed to consume more.  I saw the treats that were out on my co-workers desk, but really didn't have much interest.  I was really busy today, so that always helps.

Food:

bfast
Liberte Yogurt - Apple Crisp - 270
Coffee x 2 - 60
lunch
5 Raw Almonds - 35
1/2 box Toasted Pine nut couscous - 345
1/2c curry lentil soup - 150
Edemame - 55
Snack
Better Oats oatmeal - 160
dinner
1/2 box WW Penne pasta - 300
Pasta sauce - 70
1/4c carrots - 13
1/4c onion - 17
1/4c mushroom - 4
1T ice cream - 25
1T baileys liquor - 24
Total: 1,528
Weigh In:

The good stuff.... I weighed in this morning with low expectations, that were not unfounded.  My feet and hands were puffy, I was retaining water from all the salt that I had on Saturday and Sunday and I could feel it.  My feet were swollen all day today in fact, it wasn't until I finished my weights that I finally felt mostly normal.

1-23-2012 - 306.6 lbs

I'm excited for next week though - I think that it will be a significant loss, I'm wearing my favorite hoodie right now and it feels a looser, so there are things afoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment