Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Couch 2 5K - Day 4

I was on my own today with the dog for my run, I thought about it all afternoon, and made excuses for why I wasn't going to do it...I'll do stairs...I'll do more on the weekend... I'll ...bargain my way into being fat forever.  NO!

I came home. I ran. I feel great!

funny that, isn't it.  I completed 2.80 km.

Food today was excellent...it was the day of the buffalo chicken. I'm in the mood for hot today for some reason.

bfast:
2 packages better oats (chia spice & cinnamon spice) - 340
coffee - 30
lunch
Which Wich - buffalo chicken 7inch sammich - 479
  - no cheese, wheat bread (toasted), buffalo chicken, yellow mustard, Buffalo sauce, horseradish, red onion, lettuce, tomato, pepperocinis, cucumber, bell peppers, black olives)
Diet Dr. Pepper - 0
Snack
1 package better oats (cinnamon plum spice!) - 170
10 M&M's - 70
Dinner
5oz skinless boneless breat meat (grilled) - 214
2T Franks Red Hot Wing sauce - 0
4 med beets roasted - 88
1/2 c cauliflower - 13
1T EVOO (from the roasting) - 120
2oz fresh squeezed oj - 28

Total: 1,552

Dinner was so excellent that I had to take a picture.  I'm looking forward to cooking all the dinners this week with our groceries from last Saturday.   So many yummy veg! 



Today's 1,552. Totally awesome.  Weighed in this morning at 304.4lbs.  Felt great about that.  My ankles are still puffy, I'm thinking that my body is adjusting to all this exercise and they are particularly cranky (old injuries).   So I'm feeling good.   Really Good! 

YEAH!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. your dinner looks yummy! Way to not let excuses win! Great job on your run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should give credit... the husbeast cooked it while I was running! YAY Running!! Roasted veg is where its at! :)

      I have to go and do the dishes now. Fair trade!

      Delete
    2. That is how we do it at my house one cooks and one does dishes!

      Delete
  2. Your dinner looks so yummy! I *love* cauliflower - and I'm on a serious roasted veggies kick lately, so I will probably have to make some tomorrow!!!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, by the way - I did C25k also and loved it. W1D1, I weighed 296 pounds, and I haven't stopped running since! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes...roasting hte veg is the best! Thank you for stopping in. running is where its at! :) I'm signing up for a couple of 5k's for March. Getting it done! :)

      Delete