Friday, January 20, 2012

Obligitory Fat Pictures

It was pretty painful scraping these together. But, to change my future I have to be willing to look into the past and see what I need to change.  

I wanted my wedding to be my most beautiful day.  I am at least 3x the size of my mother. The dress is a 22, and I had on the tightest spanx that I could find, and I nearly split the arse out of that dress in the reception.  Its sad to look back and see this. But I don't want this for my future, so I have to. 


Attempting to hide my gut by pressing up against the Husbeast.  Not very successful.


I'm so unhappy about getting my picture taken in this next one. I remember it well. I'm sucking in as hard as I can, which is why the pinched smile, plus I don't want to show my teeth, lest my extra chin get even more extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment