Monday, January 30, 2012

1 more rest day

The sore hip is feeling better, I can still feel some pain when going up stairs, but it doesn't hurt going down them, while standing or while walking.  Success is just around the corner for this.  One more night of ice and rest and I'm going to give my Couch 2 5K a go tomorrow. 

Food today was less good then I wanted.  My first error was not filling up my water bottle in the morning.  Big mistake.  Huge.   I didn't hardly drink any water until after lunch.

By this afternoon I was snacky, hungry, frustrated....all kinds of things.... what I really needed was more water to fight off the sugar craving in the afternoon.

Nevertheless, it was still a good day by past standards, but this afternoons snacking got out of control.  Not good.  Tomorrow will be better and I'll be on top of the water situation!

Food:
bfast
Better Oats Oatmeal x2 – 340
Coffee - 30
lunch
2 slices cheddar cheese – 160
4 slices Natures own double fiber bread - 200
1 can Chicken & Rice Progresso soup - 280
snack
Oatmeal – 170
5 gummies - 50
1/2 arrow chocolate bar - 100
dinner
6oz shrimp - 168
½ box couscous – 375
1c Peas – 125

total calories today: 1,998

1 comment:

  1. This Couch to 5k is killing me!! It is so hard. I just finished day 2 yesterday. I almost quit half way through yesterday! But I didn't! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete