Friday, March 16, 2012

Thursday Foods!

I'm feeling a little more positive.   I think that setting the bar too high is as bad for me as too low.  I had a couple chats with the husbeast about it. And I need better moderation of all things.  Less swings and more "manageable" changes.   I hate that when I go off diet I then just lose all control.   Not good.

The main thing that I've noticed on my last few weeks is that my breakfasts have been getting smaller again.  I know that if I eat closer to 600 or 700 in the morning then I dont eat 1,000 calorie dinners.

Must make a better effort to get back to that.

Thursdays food:

Bfast (380)
Egg biscuit - 350
Coffee - 30

Lunch (721)
1c Pasta - 174
1 Egg - 78
Pasta sauce w/ meat - 260
Bread - 209
Coke zero - 0

Snack (370)
Jelly beans – 20
Yogurt – 140
1/2c dorset – 210

Dinner (1,122)
2 eggs - 156
2 spicy Italian sausages – 320
1/4c onion - 12
2 small potatoes – 322
10 stalks asparagus - 32
2 slices cheese – 160
2T HP sauce - 120

Snack (150)
1.5c kashi cereal - 150

Total:  2,743

1 comment:

  1. I can really relate to the proper setting of the bar! When I first started losing weight in October, I had a couple of people ask me what my goal was. At that time I hadn't set a goal because of 2 reasons. One, being that I kind of wanted my body to do it's own thing for a while, then I would see what would be manageable for me. And two, because I still had that little voice in the back of my head telling me that I couldn't do it. That this was going to be yet another failed attempt to lose weight. That voice is still there, but I have to talk back to it now. I can do this, I am doing this, I will reach my goal, and absolutely nothing will stop me!

    ReplyDelete