Monday, March 12, 2012

Ahh, daylight savings... how I hate thee

Blarg, I've felt like a run over rat all day.  I couldn't get to sleep last night, I couldn't get up this morning.  Phew... time change is hard on a poor sleeper like me.

Enough about that. I need to get back to working out, I need to get back to regular blogging, I need to get back to tracking my food all day.

I've also not weighed in and I know why. Because if it was made of food, I've been jamming it in my pie hole.

Food Today:
bfast (405)
egg biscuit - 350
coffee - 30
5 jelly beans  - 25
lunch (988)
1 can beans - 300
1 egg
2 slices toast - 100
2T HP sauce - 120
3 servings rice chips - 390
snack (105)
coffee - 30
15 jelly beans - 75
dinner (660)
1/2 roasted chicken - 420
2 broccoli spears - 20
1c roasted veg - 100
1natural sugar root beer - 120

total calories today: 2,155


I'm miserable right now. I've had lots of sugar today and I want to stick my face in a cake and never stop eating.  I'm going to go and drink water and watch tv for an hour, then go to bed.

4 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS want to stick my face in a cake and never stop eating it!

    Keep moving forward! You will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look at your daily log and see all the great veggies you eat. I hope that I can be more like that and eat more veggies like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Thanks Liz, surprisingly I do love me some veggies!! :) I'm getting back into it.

    ReplyDelete